GloboTek Industries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fringe - Strawberry milkshake and LSD erryday

3 posters

Go down

Fringe - Strawberry milkshake and LSD erryday Empty Fringe - Strawberry milkshake and LSD erryday

Post  Mr. Gestapo Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:22 pm

Fringe - Strawberry milkshake and LSD erryday CYsLe

THREAD MUSIC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-3-WFEOoag

• wtf

FRINGE is a crazy american science-fiction-drama television series created by lens flare lover J.J. Abrams (LOST) that follows FBI Agent Olivia Dunham (Anna Torv), wonder boy saviour of the universe Peter Bishop (Joshua Jackson) and science explorer extraordinaire Doctor Walter Bishop (John Noble) as they search for clues to the series of bizarre and horrific crimes inflicted on the world. Crimes involving bio-terrorism, mutants, astral projection, shady government experiments, time travel and LSD. Fun stuff.

• le charactors

Olivia Dunham/Captain Badass/Agent Scully
Fringe - Strawberry milkshake and LSD erryday Olivia_dunham_pensive
Olivia Dunham is a hand-picked FBI Agent assigned to the multi-agency task force Fringe Division with the mission to respond to the unexplained events known as The Pattern, she was a test subject for an experimental, brain amplifying drug known as Cortexiphan created by none other than Walter Bishop. She is pretty cool, seh leads teh Bishops to full obedience and doesn't afraid of anything.

Peter Bishop/Jesus/Whiny faggot 3000/Fangirl masturbatory material
Fringe - Strawberry milkshake and LSD erryday PeterBishopBar2
Walter's son, high school dropout, misfit, and nomad, edgy right? when he's not found in creepy fangirl fanfiction or whining about how hard his life is, he's solving bizarre mysteries with his awesome father, Walter Bishop. His skills range from acting as an organic battery for ancient machines to falsifying MIT degrees.

Walter 'The Dude' Bishop
Fringe - Strawberry milkshake and LSD erryday 280px-WalterBishopSnack
Quite possibly the most brilliant scientist ever, he has thought of pretty much everything you can think of, and 90% of the cases the Fringe Division investigates are somehow connected to one of his experiments. He loves getting high on LSD and Brown Betty while doing all sorts of crazy shit and milking his lab cow, Gene. Oh, and he also built a door to another dimension.

Phillip Broyles/Skullface
Fringe - Strawberry milkshake and LSD erryday 280px-PhillipBroylesFuneral
Olivia's boss. He oversees the Fringe Division's operations and often uses his influences to help the team. Also, he bangs Nina.

Nina Sharpe
Fringe - Strawberry milkshake and LSD erryday Ninasharp-portrait
CEO of Massive Dynamic, a multinational company that does pretty much everything, she's a longtime friend of Walter's despite losing her arm thanks to him, I guess she likes the robotic arm better.

Astro/Asteroid/Asterix/Astral/Astrid Farnsworth
Fringe - Strawberry milkshake and LSD erryday Astridportrait
Astro is an FBI Junior Agent assigned to support the Science Team. Astral could be considered as Walter's partner-in-crime, as they will often come up with the craziest ideas together. Besides babysitting Walter, Asteroid also is sort of an emotional backstop for everyone in the team. Her support is much valued by all.

• link pl0x

Seasons 1, 2 and 3 have all been released on DVD, I suggest you buy them.
However, you can find all the episodes in www.tv-links.eu
Season 4 will premiere on September 23, 2011 on FOX.
Mr. Gestapo
Mr. Gestapo
Positive Man

Back to top Go down

Fringe - Strawberry milkshake and LSD erryday Empty Re: Fringe - Strawberry milkshake and LSD erryday

Post  Latteh "Danger" Starbucks Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:24 am

Latteh
Latteh "Danger" Starbucks
Janitor

Back to top Go down

Fringe - Strawberry milkshake and LSD erryday Empty Re: Fringe - Strawberry milkshake and LSD erryday

Post  Director Ari Saberlin Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:04 am

Latteh, you are one hell of a modeler and a mapper.

However, you may want to tone your skill down a bit. You're going to make Frankie crai. cat
Director Ari Saberlin
Director Ari Saberlin
Butthurt Master 3000

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Gestapo Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:05 pm

Don't listen to this faggot Latteh, you're pure kickass and I hope your dream of working at Valve comes true.
Mr. Gestapo
Mr. Gestapo
Positive Man

Back to top Go down

Post  Director Ari Saberlin Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:17 am

Mr. Gestapo wrote:Don't listen to this faggot Latteh, you're pure kickass and I hope your dream of working at Valve comes true.
I was insulting you, not Latteh.

Faggot.
Director Ari Saberlin
Director Ari Saberlin
Butthurt Master 3000

Back to top Go down

Post  Latteh "Danger" Starbucks Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:01 pm

Mr. Gestapo wrote:Don't listen to this faggot Latteh, you're pure kickass and I hope your dream of working at Valve comes true.

oh dang its to bad i already listened to him.
Latteh
Janitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Gestapo Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:49 pm

If I ever cry at Latteh's work it'd be because it's so goddamned beautiful, you know I don't roll in the modding world anymore
Mr. Gestapo
Mr. Gestapo
Positive Man

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Gestapo Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:32 am

Awesome interview with Joshua Jackson.

Mr. Gestapo
Mr. Gestapo
Positive Man

Back to top Go down

Post  Latteh "Danger" Starbucks Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:44 am

frank we need to check your anus
Latteh
Janitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Gestapo Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:38 pm

But I'm not a shapeshifter!

OR AM I?
Mr. Gestapo
Mr. Gestapo
Positive Man

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum