GloboTek Industries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theme from Brock Earley - By Frank Wellington

3 posters

Go down

Theme from Brock Earley - By Frank Wellington Empty Theme from Brock Earley - By Frank Wellington

Post  Mr. Gestapo Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:47 pm

Theme from Brock Earley - By Frank Wellington RbDpH

So, today I was bored and so I decided to take a shot at MIDI programming/composing, so I opened up finale and didn't know what the fuck to do, so after messing around for a while I decided to take this simple percussion rhythm and alter it slightly:

Theme from Brock Earley - By Frank Wellington Theme-cylon

So, now I had a base to start working with, and so I started adding in other instruments and shit and I finally came up with a simple melody played with synth strings and a synth pad layered on top of the percussion rhythm. While simple, it turned out better than I had expected Very Happy

Anyway here's the link: http://www.gamefront.com/files/20644573/Theme+from+Brock+Earley.mp3

so yeah tell me what you think and shit, it's my first composition so any kind of feedback would be appreciated

P.S: I didn't originally make this for the teaboy interactive, I just thought it'd fit in.
Mr. Gestapo
Mr. Gestapo
Positive Man

Back to top Go down

Theme from Brock Earley - By Frank Wellington Empty :D

Post  Anne_Marie_Saberlin Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:29 pm

For a first composition, I think that is awesome. Well done! Very Happy
Anne_Marie_Saberlin
Anne_Marie_Saberlin
Employee

Back to top Go down

Theme from Brock Earley - By Frank Wellington Empty Re: Theme from Brock Earley - By Frank Wellington

Post  Nipah Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:04 pm

When does the movie come out?
Nipah
Nipah
Employee

Back to top Go down

Theme from Brock Earley - By Frank Wellington Empty Re: Theme from Brock Earley - By Frank Wellington

Post  Mr. Gestapo Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:43 pm

Once Volto gets ripped so he can play himself.

aka never
Mr. Gestapo
Mr. Gestapo
Positive Man

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down