GloboTek Industries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Badassdom - This looks awesome and I am NOT biased at all!

3 posters

Go down

Knights of Badassdom - This looks awesome and I am NOT biased at all! Empty Knights of Badassdom - This looks awesome and I am NOT biased at all!

Post  Mr. Gestapo Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:24 am

In this comedic fantasy adventure, Joe (Ryan Kwanten) is a heavy metal rocker who's just gone through a painful breakup with his girlfriend, Beth (Margarita Levieva). His concerned roommates (Steve Zahn, Peter Dinklage) kidnap him to their LARP (Live Action Role Playing) gathering, where he enters a realm of fantasy escapism in which pretend knights, elves, and barbarians clash with foam weaponry on a mock battlefield. When Joe's "sorcerer" roommate (Zahn) inadvertently summons a deadly succubus that takes Beth's seductive form, bloody reality crashes down upon their fantasy world. Once LARPers start to turn up dead, the make-believe wizards and warriors must join forces with other adventurers (Summer Glau, Danny Pudi) to become the real life heroes they have been pretending to be and conquer the unleashed evil.

As if Summer Glau wasn't enough reason for me to watch it, it's been announced that Bear McCreary would be scoring the movie.

At this point, all I can say is "shut up and take my money!", I guess.

Last edited by Mr. Gestapo on Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr. Gestapo
Mr. Gestapo
Positive Man

Back to top Go down

Knights of Badassdom - This looks awesome and I am NOT biased at all! Empty Re: Knights of Badassdom - This looks awesome and I am NOT biased at all!

Post  Cpt. Volto Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:39 pm

I KEEP THROWING MY MONEY AT THE SCREEN BUT NOTHING IS HAPPENING
Cpt. Volto
Cpt. Volto
Admin

https://globotek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Knights of Badassdom - This looks awesome and I am NOT biased at all! Empty Re: Knights of Badassdom - This looks awesome and I am NOT biased at all!

Post  Nipah Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:02 pm

Cpt. Volto wrote:I KEEP THROWING MY MONEY AT THE SCREEN BUT NOTHING IS HAPPENING

LOL BRO YOU GATTA PUT IT IN THE CD TRAY AND CLOSE IT, THEN SMEAR POO ALL OVER YOUR MOTHERBOARD AND THEN START YOUR COMPUTER BACK UP!
Nipah
Nipah
Employee

Back to top Go down

Post  Cpt. Volto Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:28 pm

OK LOL
Cpt. Volto
Cpt. Volto
Admin

https://globotek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nipah Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:01 pm

YE, DO ET
Nipah
Nipah
Employee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down