GloboTek Industries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheaper, better, faster Server provider.

2 posters

Go down

Cheaper, better, faster Server provider.  Empty Cheaper, better, faster Server provider.

Post  Nipah Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:51 pm

Today, i stumbled upon a server provider that is very good. I got to talk to the owners of the company myself on his Teamspeak server. The guy was awesome and doesn't afraid of anything. plus the prices are MUCH lower. the public slot rate run .99 cents for MC, as apposed to the 1.50 from CS.com that we are paying now. and the .99 cents is for public, if we go private it drops to .75 a slot. see what I mean here? plus it comes with every thing CS.com has. I recommend we do this atleast for minecraft and i can ask the guy to see if we could possibly do this for AOC and BG2 as well if you guys are interested.
Nipah
Nipah
Employee

Back to top Go down

Cheaper, better, faster Server provider.  Empty Re: Cheaper, better, faster Server provider.

Post  Director Ari Saberlin Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:25 pm

I need their website.
Director Ari Saberlin
Director Ari Saberlin
Butthurt Master 3000

Back to top Go down

Cheaper, better, faster Server provider.  Empty Re: Cheaper, better, faster Server provider.

Post  Nipah Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:21 pm

http://www.cyborgservers.com/

he said he put me on a referral list too. so refer me pl0x.
Nipah
Nipah
Employee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down