GloboTek Industries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraft Mod Spotlight #1 The Aether

Go down

Minecraft Mod Spotlight #1 The Aether Empty Minecraft Mod Spotlight #1 The Aether

Post  Cpt. Volto Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:16 pm

Minecraft, the vast and somewhat never ending game lets you do almost anything. Almost.
You see, like any game Minecraft gets boreing after a while, sure with updates and multiplayer, your sure to come back for more, but for how long?
Thats why we have mods.
Mods.
Created by the Minecraft Community to enhance the game by adding anything! And I do mean, Everything.
Thats why I have created this little bit, as a shout out to the best and beutiful mods!

Minecraft Mod Spotlight #1 The Aether GvPTT

The long Awaited Aether is here!
This long awaited mod has been in development for months, and has finally arived.
The Aether is less then a mod, more of an expanssion to the minecraft Game itself.
It Basically works like this.
You need Glowstone to make a portal (So you do have to go to the Nether First) which you then poor water into to create the portal, once through, you will be teleported to the magical, yet hostile, world of the Aether. Now somthing to relize about this place is, once through, you Are starting a new game, just about anything you could have brought from the normal world is usless. Ex: You can't place normal torches, Dimoned Tools become the equvilent of Wood, ect. (Allthough do bring Food. Lots of Food) Everything in the Ather is a completely new item. Instead of Dirt, you have Aether Dirt. Istead of Wood, you have Skyroots. Everthing is diffrent, but if I were to go into detail this would take hours to read.

While I did say its usless to bring almost anything with you, here are some things you should really pack:
* Food, Lots and Lots of Food. It is almost impossible to find anything edible in the Aether. Actully, I have found out that the Abrosium, the Aether Equivilant to Coal, is edible and stacks to 64, very nice to have Very Happy
* Saddles, at least 2 or 3. Why you might ask? For one, flying pigs. Throw a saddle on them and your off to the races. Also, Moa's, the Tall birds that inhabbit the Aether. You can't ride them right off like a pig, you have to wait for them to lay an egg, which you then put into an Incubator and then Feed Plant leafs.

Anyways, there are hundreds of things I left out, but for more info, watch this:

Or read up more info and download the actual mod here:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/495374-173-aether-collaboration-mod-v101-bug-fixes/

Thanks for reading, I really don't know why you did Razz

--Cpt. Volto
Cpt. Volto
Cpt. Volto
Admin

https://globotek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down